Alter Brooklyn ProjectType: Custom Web Store Theme Hosted by: LightSpeed Start date: 04/04/2011 Finish date: 04/23/2011
Project Goal: Make Web Store As Cool As Alter
- Product list is not shown on landing page
- Breadcrumbs are hidden on landing page
- Updated: Slide Show Panels (content via RSS feeds from Blogspot/Blogger)
- Client uses blog to publish content to their Web store home page
Bluefish ClothingStart date: Finish date: 09/18/2012
Project Goal: Convert online store to WordPress & LightSpeed Webstore
- I actually developed this site a while ago.
- My 1st project with a company that had a really loyal following of their brand.
- It was a big responsibility to remake the site on a completely new platform and keep it easy to use for the customer base.
- And while planning the information architecture, I also had to make sure the backend was as easy as possible to use to update and add new content – it was WordPress made that a possibility.
Lake BoutiqueStart date: 10/12/2011 Finish date: 01/27/2012
Product Details custom highlights
- Quantity box
- Some products are phone order only – we used keywords to hide the add to cart button if it’s a phone order item
- Related products module is unrecognizable from the default ( which is the product scroller)